Everyone can cook like a 5-star hotel chef in their own kitchen. Good recipes and fresh ingredients play very important roles in making a nice food, plus some practice. Let’s dirty your hand and make these salmon dinner today!
1. Pan-fried Salmon with Black Pepper and Lemon
4 center-cut salmon fillets (about 1-inch-thick), White wine, black pepper, a little butter, lemon, salt, salmon
- Marinate salmon for at least 20 minutes with salt and wine.
- Cut lemon into slices and set aside.
- After 20 minutes, you can start heating up saucepan, put in butter, until the butter melted.
- Fry the marinated salmon until golden brown.
- Squeeze in some lemon juice and sprinkle with black pepper powder.
2. Braised Salmon and Tofu with Teriyaki Sauce
Salmon 150 grams, tofu 250 grams, olive oil, teriyaki sauce, 1/2 onion
- Heat up pan and add some olive oil, and fry the sliced salmon and tofu into golden
- Slice the onion
- Adjust the teriyaki sauce according to your taste
- Cook the teriyaki sauce until thick
- Pour the sauce over the salmon and tofu, then garnish with a little onion
3. Fried Salmon with Asparagus
Salmon 500 grams, asparagus 400 grams, a little black pepper powder, salt appropriate, garlic powder
- Heat up the non-stick pan and put in salmon
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and black pepper.
- Fry both side of salmon until cooked.
- Cut the asparagus into 3
- Remove salmon from pan and place it in a preheated plate to keep it warm
- Slightly fry the asparagus and serve together with the salmon
4. Creamy Salmon and Potato Soup
Ingredients & Method:
- Salmon cut into small pieces, marinate with salt, black pepper, lemon juice for a short period of time.
- Cut potatoes into cubes, chop the onion, and a little broccoli.
- Heat the olive oil in the pan and stir with onion until fragrance.
- Add the potato cubes and fry until the potato surface is slightly transparent.
- Add some water to the level slightly cover the potatoes, and add little chicken stock.
- Cook the soup until thicker and potatoes almost cooked.
- Add the marinated salmon and cook for about 5mins
- 100ml light cream milk and boil for another few minutes
- Add a little black pepper and salt to taste.
- Sprinkle with dried basil, rosemary, parsley and other broccoli decorations on the soup
5. Salmon Skewer with Bell Pepper
Salmon, some bell peppers, lemon, salt, olive oil, black pepper powder
- Wash the ingredients and drain.
- Cut the bell peppers and salmon into small cubes.
- Marinate salmon with a pinch of salt, lemon juice & olive oil for about 15 minutes.
- Skewer salmon and bell peppers
- Preheat oven 220 degrees for 5 minutes, place the aluminium foil on the baking tray and the salmon skewer on top.
- Grill the skewers for 5 minutes, turning once and continue to grill for 6-8 minutes
- Sprinkle with black pepper and serve
6. Open-faced smoked salmon and avocado sandwiches
- 3 firm-ripe medium avocados, cut into medium cube
- 2 medium scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro; whole leaves for garnish
- 2 Tbs. plus 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 to 1 1/2 tsp. finely chopped jalapeño Kosher salt
- 4 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. toasted coriander seeds, coarsely ground
- 1/2 tsp. (scant) finely grated orange zest
- 1 lb. thinly sliced cold-smoked salmon, cut into 1 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 8 slices sourdough bread (each 6 1/2 inches long and 1/2 inch thick), toasted very crisp
- 2 medium cloves garlic, halved
- In a large bowl, gently mix (don’t mash) the avocado, scallion, chopped cilantro, lime juice, jalapeño, and 1/2 tsp. salt.
- In another medium bowl, mix the oil, coriander, and orange zest.
- Toss the salmon with the oil mixture. Rub the toasts lightly with the cut sides of the garlic clove.
- Portion the avocado mixture among the toasts.
- Pile the salmon strips on top.
- Garnish with the cilantro leaves and serve immediately so the toast stays crisp.